The Hardrath Hardpath – receive coaching with the most prolific FKT’er of all time
With a 16 year long background in everything from Ironman Triathlon to Skyracing, and 3 kilometer track races to 100 mile and 24 hour runs, I have the experience to add guidance, value, and clarity to your process of betterment, whatever the endgoal may be. My experience as the most prolific mountain FKT’er of all time and professional experience as a mountain guide give me a unique ability from most running coaches to help you in the process of expanding your adventure running and mountain skillset.
Monthly coaching rates vary from $189/mon and up depending on the program and level of coaching interaction.
- a custom program build for your goals, based on your schedule and current fitness
- nutrition and hydration strategies customized to your needs for various race distances
- feedback, support, and troubleshooting via messaging and training plan with your coach, ME!
- (higher price point) inclusion of specialized adjustments (such as plans for acclimatization, skills clinics, altitude/grade adjusted pacing strategies, or actual guided experiences)
- One “Coach on Call” included per season (6 months)
- fitness assessments
- pacing strategies for various distances
- specific training intensities
- Logistics and planning consultation
- “coach on call” – $100 for 24hr access during your event to have me on call, to answer happily at any hour of the night to help you troubleshoot or strategize through anything that may happen in your effort ($50 for on call status, other $50 if you make the call)
- basic mountaineering snow school + “light & fast” techniques clinic ($129) this is your basic uphill and downhill snow school travel techniques plus a few of my techniques for speeding up a day on the mountain
If you are looking for a professional guide on Mt. Shasta, book me through Shasta Mountain Guides and request me.